Friday, August 27, 2010

Well, It's Friday and I'm Not In the Fetal Position!

Cheers!

My walks have been good. I've SEEN the morning, the fog on the pond, all my neighbors leaving for school and work (ha ha suckers!..ok..sorry..but don't I get to be happy I stay at home?), cleared my head, made the dog happy by letting her sniff every unidentifiable pile of something, and still had the rest of my morning to myself. Did I mention I am working up to a jog? I think my feet, as well as the rest of my body, need to be slightly conditioned (cough...cough..) before attempting to actually go at a faster pace than a brisk walk. But, I'm still going.

Crunches suck. I'll rephrase that... Crunches SUCK. But, every time I feel it pull when I slowly lower myself back down, I know what I'm working toward and it feels GOOD!

Do you know what a nasal aspirator is? It's that blue little bulb/baster looking thing they send home after having a baby at the hospital. It is used to remove snot and other fun loogie-type-stringy-stuff from your newborn's nose so they can breathe. I wish they made one that would go inside my belly button and suck out what I've shoved down my mouth for the last 5 years. Sure would make the crunches not seem like I'm being suffocated by my breasts.

Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. Exercise is fun. (insert huffing and puffing here)

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious. You and I need to get together. I have finally found an exercise program that I can do - I've even "choreographed" it to my favorite music. My kids hate it, which makes me love it all the more. :) Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete