Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm An Apple. I Need to Eat More Apples.

For the past 3 years, I've lost weight, put on weight, lost the weight again and then put on double the weight I lost. I've had many excuses, but I know the reason is I've just been lazy in caring for myself. I made the decision to put myself last at some point and it has killed my self confidence. Our children will all be in school for the first time this fall and tomorrow is the day I start getting some of my 30-something self back, my health and stress in check, and the confidence level I want my children to see and my husband to rediscover as something sexier than the housewife in 'comfy' clothes.

I will continue to post my progress and failures. I'm optimistic for progress.

3 comments:

  1. I am on the same journey...tryin to get back in shape is not easy but we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I like this post! Good for you for taking that first step towards a more confident you! I feel your pain about the crunches and the exercise/weight in general. I've slacked off so badly this summer that I've lost all the muscle I put on last winter. I know this, yet, I have no desire to head back to the gym right now. I've been thinking about it though.

    Hang in there and keep at it! I'm rootin' for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always support chycks trying to look hotter. It is definitely worth the effort, go for it!

    ReplyDelete