Friday, September 3, 2010

GLORIOUS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC DAY!

THIS is my FALL!! When I step outside in my pajama attire (to let the dog out) and I am freezing 'something' off, it is MY kind of weather. It is going to be a good day. I opened up the windows and am purging the summer funk that has built up in this house. I'm cleaning house and actually enjoying it.

Busy day ahead that involves a lot of driving. I'm actually excited about this. Driving when your dash registers 102 degrees, is NOT my kind of driving weather. I don't care if the AC is set at 63, with all 4 front vents blowing on me (yes, I really do this), it is entirely too warm to be in a vehicle because at some point, you have to get out. So, today as I venture out to get an oil change, pick up my son from school, head to a late lunch with a friend and then to the movies tonight with my husband and the kiddos, I will be rolling down the highway with the windows wide open and the music at a level that won't wound ear drums, but might just let other vehicles at stoplights know that it's a 'Desire' kind of day! I never used to like the cd, but I found myself playing it over and over as I'd go out to shoot photos and now it's probably one of my favorites. It's good-groovin'-drivin' tune-age, but if you like 'BOB,' any of his music is good music, anytime.

Carpe diem.

Not sure what's up with the Jesus rag on his head (1976 ?), but still a good song..

6 comments:

  1. Oh...the very begining of Desire where Bono sort of grunts/grumbles...me likee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that Desire..although an excellent song, I'm speaking of Bob Dylan's album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PI...I know you know who Bono is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite songs from Desire are (in no particular order) Hurricane, Isis, Mozambique, One More Cup of Coffee, Oh Sister, Joey, Romance in Durango, Black Diamond Bay and Sara.

    ReplyDelete