Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 1

My title sounds like a 12 step program. Some days, it feels like I need more than 12 steps.

Today has been relatively ok as far as the mom stuff goes. A bit frustrating, but not hair-pulling.

I think for a while, I will refer to my children as 1, 2 and 3. 3 is potty training. (Bear with me, I might lose you.) 3 will go 1 on the potty. 3 will not go 2 on the potty. I think 3 is afraid 2 might just crawl out of the toilet, or jump back and bite..? Not sure. But today, 3 went potty on the floor twice and on a chair once. I just did laundry yesterday and it's a good thing 3 thinks it's easier to be naked because I'm really getting tired of washing out underwear, not to mention the carpet, tile and upholstery.

*note to self...Paper towel supply is getting low in downstairs bathroom. Locate name of parent company for Clorox Green Works..buy stock now.

In other news, lunch had 'green stuff' in it and was not popular. Chips and a juice box was the preferred lunch of choice for 1, 2 and 3. I did however bribe 1 and 2 with the promise of cake. It worked. 3 went down for a nap hungry. Dinner is in about 4 hours.

Need caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment