Monday, June 14, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays



Love the Carpenters...love them! I need to find my records because a cd just doesn't sound the same.

Yeah..it's been raining for what seems like a monsoon season around here. Enough with tornadoes and thunderstorms, high winds and endless rain! I'm getting a bit annoyed and tired of it. It's not like a cool rain that brings the temperatures back to normal and the humidity ceases. No. It seems like this rain just keeps coming and brings more humidity with it. I think mother nature needs to give it a rest so we can enjoy summer!

This is the prelude to a dry, cool summer, right? And this week I'll be able to turn off the AC, open the windows and sit outside without mosquitos, right? And our plants will be flourishing because they've had so much rain? And the kids will go to bed so soundly because they've played outside all day and are just exhausted? And the rest of my summer will be as sunshiney as the dress Karen Carpenter is wearing?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment